Thanks for your interest in a Modern Sound amp!
My main focus is the British Lord JTM45 replicas. I consider the JTM45 to be the greatest amplifier ever made and I build these amps because it is my passion. I have a day job that pays the bills so amp work is done nights and weekends. I love working alone and the focus, patience and concentration required to build an amp is a great distraction from the noise of modern life. Please understand that these amps are all custom built one at a time, meaning I source unique parts for almost every project. This can cause delays and my build times are estimates only...I have to balance building amps with travel for my main job as well as time for my family. I do the best I can to get amps out on time but delays are often unavoidable. There is a saying I am fond of: you can have it good, cheap or fast BUT you can only pick two of those options. In the end you will be thrilled with the sound you hear so thank you for your patience while I create these unique replicas.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Amp approval period is 72 hours...you must contact me to return your amp for a refund and return it within 7 business day, but custom items such as head unique cabinet choices and panels with custom serial numbers or lettering are non-refundable.
- Amps are guaranteed for life against build defects, Mercury Magnetics transformers are guaranteed for 10 years.
- NOS and vintage parts can be used in your build, but they are only guaranteed for 90 days. I will replace any part with it's equivelent, but understand that using vintage components is a risk...they can fail. I haven't had an issue yet but be aware that these are 30 - 50 year old parts and sh*t happens!
- There is no warranty against user error, meaning you need protect your output transformer! Always check impedence before putting a signal through the amp!
Interested in a build? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org